Karen is available to offer book readings and Q&A sessions, as well as workshops and presentations.
If you’re interested in having Karen present to your group or organization, please contact her.
Current Workshop and Presentation Topics:
Spirituality and Self-care in Everyday Life
- Full Cup, Thirsty Spirit:
- How do we nourish ourselves when life's too busy?
- Opening to What's Here:
- Allowing everyday life to awaken us
- Starting Fresh:
- Liberating our definitions of self-care and balance
- Inhabiting Joy:
- Mind-body-spirit tools for living with lightness, depth, and presence
- The Mystery of Joy:
- What we know to be true about happiness in everyday life
- Embracing Difficult Emotions:
- The role of contemplative practices
Other Available Topics:
- Embracing the Feminine Side of Yoga:
- Reclaiming self-compassion and wisdom on & off the mat
- The Dance of Motherhood:
- Balancing it all and caring for ourselves
- Redefining Wellness:
- Expanding our view of health
- Holistic Approaches to Psychotherapy:
- What does it really mean?
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) as a Model of Psycho-spiritual Therapy